Take the Survey!
Who are the stakeholders?
Government bodies, researchers, policymakers, higher education institutions (HEIs), current students, prospective students and YOU, the graduate.
If you completed your studies in 2020, we want to hear from you! Find your HEI below (click on the HEI name to access the survey). Note that there are differing start dates and end dates for each HEI (provided below).
Tracking graduate outcomes is crucial to improving the quality of education, and the outcomes of both future students and graduates. In assessing relevance of studies, gender pay gaps and employment outcomes (amongst many other factors), policymakers can bring the voice of graduates to the forefront of evidence-based decisions.
- DCU – link sent to email (12th April 2021 – )
- IT Carlow (10th May 2021 – )
- Trinity College Dublin (9th April 2021 – )
- TU Dublin Blanchardstown Campus (11th May 2021 – )
- UCD (20th April 2021 – )
- Waterford IT – link sent to email (10th May 2021 – )
- Munster TU Cork Campus
- Munster TU Kerry Campus
- Athlone IT (20th April 2021 – 31st May 2021)
- DKIT (31st May 2021 – 25th June 2021)
- GMIT (16th April 2021 – 20th June 2021)
- IT Sligo (26th April 2021 – 24th May 2021)
- Letterkenny IT (26th April 2021 – )
- Limerick IT (5th May 2021 – 16th July 2021)
- Mary Immaculate College – unique link sent to email (29th April 2021 – 31st May 2021)
- NCAD – unique link sent to email (31st May 2021 – 27th June 2021)
- NUI Galway (31st March 2021 – 30th June 2021)
- TU Dublin Tallaght Campus (12th May 2021 – 30th June 2021)
- UCC (1st April 2021 – 30th June 2021)
- University of Limerick (3rd February 2021 – 30th April 2021)