Graduate Outcomes Survey
Take the Survey!
Who are the stakeholders?
Government bodies, researchers, policymakers, higher education institutions (HEIs), current students, prospective students and YOU, the graduate. Tracking graduate outcomes is crucial to improving the quality of education, and the outcomes of both future students and graduates. In assessing relevance of studies, gender pay gaps and employment outcomes (amongst many other factors), policymakers can bring the voice of graduates to the forefront of evidence-based decisions.
If you completed your studies in 2021, we want to hear from you! Here is how you can take the survey in your HEI:
- Waterford IT: The survey is open from March to June. Check your personal email for details.
- UCD: The survey is now open and has been sent to you by the Careers Office in UCD. Check your personal email for details.
- MIC: Graduates of MIC, check your personal emails for the link to the survey and more detail, it has opened. Phone surveys will also be conducted over the summer months. Queries regarding the survey may be sent to Quality@mic.ul.ie
- NUIG: For those that completed their degree or PG level 9/10 in 2021, you’re invited to take part in the Graduate Outcomes Survey. Check your email for the link sent today, or go to nuigalway.ie/gradsurvey/ to take part.
- ATU Sligo: Graduates of ATU Sligo, the survey has now opened. Please check your personal banner emails for more details.
- DCU: Survey will open on Monday 25th April. A user-specific link will be sent to graduates’ DCU email accounts. However, if you have updated your contact information with DCU Alumni, the survey link will be sent to your preferred email address.
- TUS Midlands Midwest – Athlone Campus: Starting and closing dates for the survey – mid May to end of June. Graduates can access the survey – by email, text message and then telephone calls will take place for a month.
- TUS Midwest – Limerick: Survey is open, graduates can access the survey online – https://forms.office.com/r/hqDww04ihb. Links will also be posted to their social media.
- ATU Galway-Mayo: Survey is now open, graduates can access the survey at this link: https://wfs.gmit.ie/ , a link has also been emailed to your email addresses and will also be shared on social media.
- UL: Calling graduates of University of Limerick, the survey is now open at this link https://unioflimerick.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4GfdS05oPKPpsSG until May 2nd.
- IT Carlow Graduates: The survey will be conducted via telephone throughout the month of June. The college will advertise on their various social media accounts when they begin the survey.
- NCAD: The survey is open from April 29th until May 22nd, please check your email accounts to access the survey.
- TU Dublin Tallaght campus: The survey opens on May 19th and will conclude on June 30th. An email has been sent to your mytudublin student email address. Click on this link https://bit.ly/38E6X79 and then choose Graduate Menu and then Graduate Outcomes Survey
- The IADT Graduate Outcomes Survey will be open from Wednesday 18th May until Friday 17th of June. Graduates can access the survey through this link – https://ssb.ancheim.ie/iadt/app/twbkwbis.P_WWWLogin You will need your username and pin – which has been sent out to you on each email correspondence.