Graduate Outcomes Survey
Take the Survey!
Who are the stakeholders?
Government bodies, researchers, policymakers, higher education institutions (HEIs), current students, prospective students and YOU, the graduate. Tracking graduate outcomes is crucial to improving the quality of education, and the outcomes of both future students and graduates. In assessing relevance of studies, gender pay gaps and employment outcomes (amongst many other factors), policymakers can bring the voice of graduates to the forefront of evidence-based decisions.
- MIC Graduates:
- An online survey will be administered from Monday 3rd of April to Friday 28th of April. A link to the online survey will be e-mailed to graduates’ personal e-mail addresses.
- Followed by phone surveys from Monday 29th of May to Friday 18th of August.
- MTU Graduates:
- The survey will begin at the start of April and you will be contacted by a combination of email, text and phone.
- UL Graduates:
- Survey was launched on March 10th and can be accessed here GOS 2023.
- University of Galway Graduates:
- You will be emailed but can also access the survey here https://www.universityofgalway.ie/gradsurvey/. The survey will remain open until at least June 25th.
- TUS (Athlone) Graduates:
- The college will send out an email to graduates to complete the survey the week of the 17th April with a text message to notify them of the email. They will also aim to do the phone calls from the week of the 15th May for one month.
- TUS (Midwest) Graduates:
- The survey is now open and will run to mid July. You can access the survey here https://forms.office.com/e/mbSQpFqQs9 Keep an eye on the colleges social media accounts for updates also.
- UCD Graduates:
- The survey is now live and can be accessed here – https://t.co/MnH5YIGh31
- SETU (Carlow & Waterford) Graduates:
- The survey will begin the week beginning 17th of April until the end of June. You will be contacted by Insights Statistical on behalf of SETU, this will be in the format of link to the survey in an email or alternatively text message or survey completed over the phone.
- IADT Graduates:
- Emails will be sent to you from the last week in April with follow up calls occurring in May.
- DCU Graduates:
- An email invite from DCU Careers Service has been sent to your DCU email with DCU Class of 2022 Graduate Outcomes Survey in the subject line with your link to the Survey.
- DCU are inviting graduates to complete the survey between 17th April to 7th May 2023
- TU Dublin (Tallaght) Graduates:
- Start / Finish dates: 22nd May 2023 – 30th June 2023. You can access the survey through this link: https://bit.ly/38E6X79
- TU Dublin (Blanchardstown) Graduates:
- Start / Finish dates: 29th May – 10th July. You will be contacted via email.
- Dublin Business School Graduates:
- Emails will be sent to you from the first week in May with follow up calls occurring in June. The survey will remain open until at least June 25th.
- DKIT Graduates:
- The survey will be circulated to DKIT 2022 Grads this week, with phone calls and follow ups taking place throughout the month of June, with the end of June as a provisional finish date in terms of collating data. We will be promoting across our social media platforms, namely Instagram and Twitter
- MTU Cork Graduates:
- MTU Cork have started their survey on Monday 22nd of May. You will be contacted by Insight Statistical Consultancy on their behalf to complete the survey.