Take the Survey!
Who are the stakeholders?
Government bodies, researchers, policymakers, higher education institutions (HEIs), current students, prospective students and YOU, the graduate.
If you completed your studies in 2020, we want to hear from you! Find your HEI below (click on the HEI name to access the survey). Note that there are differing start dates and end dates for each HEI (provided below).
Tracking graduate outcomes is crucial to improving the quality of education, and the outcomes of both future students and graduates. In assessing relevance of studies, gender pay gaps and employment outcomes (amongst many other factors), policymakers can bring the voice of graduates to the forefront of evidence-based decisions.
- NUI Galway (31st March 2021 – 30th June 2021)
- Trinity College Dublin (9th April 2021 – )
- UCC (1st April 2021 – 30th July 2021)
- University of Limerick (3rd February 2021 – 30th April 2021)
- Athlone IT (15th April 2021 – 31st May 2021)
- Dublin City University (12th April 2021 – )
- Dundalk IT
- Galway-Mayo IT
- IT Carlow
- IT Sligo
- Letterkenny IT (26th April 2021 – )
- Limerick IT (5th May 2021 – 16th July 2021)
- Munster TU Cork Campus
- Munster TU Kerry Campus
- TU Dublin Blanchardstown Campus
- TU Dublin Tallaght Campus
- Waterford IT