Graduate Outcomes Survey
Graduate Outcomes Survey - did you graduate in 2018?
Posted: 1 May, 2019
The annual graduate outcomes survey is in place for the survey of graduates of 2018 and will take place in Q2 2019. The survey is collected in respect of graduates of higher education institutions (HEIs) approximately nine months after their completion of study. The data submitted in the record is obtained through a survey instrument, centrally defined by the HEA and locally managed by HEIs.
The survey provides the following:
- Data on graduate qualifications and employment both within Ireland and overseas
- Relevance of employment to area of study
- Data on graduate further study
- Data on graduate unemployment and unavailability for work
- Consistent data across institutions
- Graduate perceptions of the quality and relevance of their higher education experience
Institutional surveys are available by clicking on your institution below:
Institute of Technology:
- Letterkenny IT
- Galway-Mayo IT
- Athlone IT
- Cork IT – If you successfully completed a course in CIT in 2018, you will have received an individual link through email asking you to take part in the CIT Graduate Outcomes Survey. Please check your MyCIT email or any personal email account that you have given to CIT in the past. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to have your survey resent to you.
- Waterford IT – You will have received an individual link through email. Please check your email.
- IT Sligo – Please log into self-service Banner.