3 April, 2019
Making an Impact Finalists Annnounced
22nd January 2019 - Lighthouse Cinema Dublin
Posted: 26 November, 2018
The five finalists who will compete to win two prizes of €2,500 each at The Lighthouse Cinema, Dublin have been announced.
This is the tenth year of the research communication competition which is run by Higher Education Authority. The standard of entries was very high and the range of subjects varied.
The finalists are –
- William Johnston (UCD) – Concussion – Its a balancing act
- Roland Adorjani (UCD) – Women bridge bubbles
- Elaine Byrnes (NUIG) – Sexual consent
- Alison Fagan (AIT) – The factors affecting health and wellbeing of centenarians
- Dietmar Weiss (DIT) – Uncovering emotions to develop winning food products